La Avenida has a limited number of dog-friendly guestrooms available. If you are interested in bringing your dog, advance pet reservation as well as a $40 per night pet fee.
Please call the hotel directly to make your reservation. For the safety of all guests, please read the following Fido Rules when considering to bring your dog.
Please review the following Fido Rules for when visiting La Avenida with your dog:- Reservations for dogs must be made prior to arrival and for our pet friendly room.
- At this time, we only allow our canine friends, up to 70 pounds.
- Pet Fee: A non-refundable fee of $40 will be charged for up to two dogs per room. Pet owners will be liable for any additional cleaning bills or repairs, should they be required.
- Cleaning: Our housekeeping staff will clean your room between 9:00am and 2pm. Your dog needs to be out of the room during this time. Please contact the front desk to request a specific time.
- In consideration of all hotel guests, pets must be leashed and attended to at all times and are not permitted in the public areas of the hotel.
- Your pet cannot be left alone in your room. If your pet is found in the room without you present, the manager reserves the right to take action, including eviction.
- Pets may not be allowed to run free, for their own protection, as well as the safety and comfort of hotel guests and staff.
- When walking pets on the property, please be considerate of other guests and clean up after your pet.
- If the pet causes any disturbances to other guests or is not kept under your control, you will be charged for any discounts that must be offered to other guests. Four Sisters Inns reserves the right to take action, including eviction, as needed.
- Rooms will be inspected on the day of your departure. Extra cleaning fees or repairs due to damage will be charged to the credit card on file.